Call us to apply : 086 111 2866

RAF Advance

If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident and have a claim against the Road Accident Fund (RAF), we can advance a portion of the proceeds due to you. The following requirements need to be in place:


The claim needs to have been instituted through an attorney and not directly with the RAF.


An order of court must be granted, or a settlement must have been reached between your attorney and the RAF.


If you qualify, call us now at 086 111 2866.